Happy February 1st! We made it through January and we are halfway through the school year and our piano year already! Here are a few important things coming up for the month of February!
- During the week of February 17-20, we will have another master class week in lieu of regular lessons! Keep your eye out for a sign-up, coming out very soon!
- February 6-7 and 27-28 are Teacher’s Conventions depending on which school district you are in. There WILL still be regular piano lessons on those days.
- I am in the process of booking a Spring Recital! It will be Sunday, May 3rd at St. Albert Evangelical Lutheran Church, 11 Glenview Crescent, St Albert. This is a NEW VENUE and we will have the opportunity to play on the most beautiful Petrof Grand Piano!
- For those of you that completed the Holiday Family Ukulele course before Christmas, we are continuing on with a once a month Ukulele Circle, learning new songs and chords. We had one on in January on a Saturday morning and one on a Monday evening. I will only be putting on one per month. If you’d like to take part, here is a doodle poll to vote on when it should be!! Have your say in the scheduling! If you can make any of the times suggested feel free to check them all, it will really help in the scheduling! https://doodle.com/poll/339gws4xdyyr58eb
- I will be away March 5th and 6th, no lessons on that Thursday.
- We will have a two week Spring Break from March 21-April 5 to accommodate the various school districts Spring Breaks